Saturday 13 May 2017

Mary Has A Little Lamb

Awolnations Sail makes a lot of sense to me for so many reasons. I feel i can relate to the guy who is in the video. I am the same guy trying to figure out what exactly is out there. As usual i have no answers and am left scratching the surface and biting the dust. Inspite of me scratching the surface and not being definitive with all the experiments done so far i still believe that there is a invisible force on all of us. Kanye West in his song Wolves made a reference to this force saying We are surrounded by the Fucking Wolves. 

In reference to this force many artists have metaphorically discussed this force in their songs. Kanye West 808 and Heartbreak is a album that i have my own twisted take on. I believe Mary has a little lamb. When i say Mary has a little lamb i just dont say it metaphorically. I have no reasons to support my claim. All i am left with is a strong gut feeling. When brains dont work all one can rely is on the gut feeling.

A nursery rhyme Mary had a little lamb may only make sense to me and not all. This feeling does not have to be for all. Only if one can associate himself with the guy in Awolnations video will feel the same.


I feel this nursery rhyme has all the answers one is searching for if he finds himself sinking in quick sand.










































































One can relate to these posters in their own way if they find themselves in a awkward situation. One can feel paranoid but when one does not have answers being paranoid is the way to go. I would like to be paranoid in a healthy way when i think of this awkward situation.

My paranoia revolves arounds the notion of control. Notion on control is taken lightly and not given its due importance. I find myself in a situation where no human being on earth can refute what i say Control Is An Illusion. I strongly believe that Control is an illusion. When one looses control over his life there is very little one can do. As long as one has it he/she must cherish it. Things are the way they are and should not be seen as one likes it. No matter how strong one is physically and mentally he/she can loose it all in a fraction of a second. One must always be in the drivers seat  to avoid such confrontation. When default settings take place in ones life being in the drivers seat does not matter.





No comments:

Post a Comment