Thursday 31 August 2017

Bareilly Ki Barfi


I was binging on Sweets and sweets made me to think about the new movie Bareilly Ki Barfi.

I know for sure nothing is Too Good To Be True (Eating Sweets and Diabetes). I am taking my chances against it.

Things have to be taken with a Grain Of Salt.

Thinking of Barfi i decide to go and watch the movie Bareilly Ki Barfi

Setting: Bareilly
Conflict: Love Failure and Revival (Vanvas To Prayas).
Plot: Love Triangle (MAN VS SOCIETY)
Climax: Real Love Wins (Love Is A Test).
Resolution:  Dark Cloud Silver Lining.

Take Home Message:

Where there is love there is pain.


I must say our body itself has two areas to deal with Sugar and Salt

 Pleasure (sugar) and Pain (salt).




BIAS (Built Within Society Rules).  
Wealth, Class, Status, Character and Gender (Components).
Society built on the ground rules of equality and harmony will always have Negative elements.
Negative Elements with Selfish Motives will be in every Man Built Society. 























No comments:

Post a Comment