Friday 21 July 2017

Dunkirk



Phase :1 Dunkirk 



I loved the Joker (Heath Ledger) in Christopher Nolan's Batman. Since then i have decided to watch whatever he comes up with. 

 I watched Interstellar on the Big Screen in 2014. 

                                                     2017 was the year for Dunkirk.

Dunkirk:

Expectations: I was hoping for a full on action packed Normandy Beach D - Day Drama.

Reality: It was not what i expected. The movie talked about the humble beginnings of  D-Day operation.

Results: Expectations of my theme did not match reality. I was more inclined to a Operation Neptune Drama in my mind.

Love/Hate: I loved the movie as it was in a way a masterpiece. It did not discuss war but other elements that are apart from guts, firepower and resilience. The movie was shot with a IMAX camera. The IMAX effects created a whole different outlook for the movie. It was an out of the world experience for me as i have seen very few movies in IMAX. One will definitely feel the WAR if seen in IMAX.

One is made to believe in Miracles after watching the movie.

Take home Message; 

Survival Is The Key




My Dunkirk Day 21/07/2017










No comments:

Post a Comment