Sunday 3 September 2017

Ezekiel: Blast From The Past


                                              I believe that Mankind is shaped by his past. 

                                                             Your past defines you. 


60,000 people had to leave Frankfurt because of a WW2 Bomb. 


One cannot forget his past. (Where he comes from)


Blast From The Past 
Bomb build in the past can blow up the present.

Similarly things said in the past can blow ones mind in the present.
I got up this morning with the name Ezekiel on my mind. 
I again discovered that Today was Onam in Gods Own Country (Kerala).
I thought Ezekiel and Onam may have a connection. 

Ezekiel and Onam made me to Dicover the life of Ezekiel. 
God showed the way to Ezekiel in the past.
  It is possible that such things can happen 
Mankinds past built on such facts changes the Game.

The Story Of Ezekiel.
Ezekiel predicted Gods Judgement and Plans. 




May be there are people like Ezekiel who can predict things before they happen. 
Ezekiel is a Prophet in the Quran too. 




Having God in Kerala is not a very good thing after all. Judgement !!!!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment