Friday 14 April 2017

Hate and Good Friday


My day started with thinking of the hate i am surrounded in and how hate takes its sweet time to show its ugly face to you. Hate can be expressed in two ways according to me. One can get hit/killed for a very good reason without the law and also for no good reason (Spite alone). I never knew it was Good Friday until late in the evening which again made to think. The news i was surrounded with on the occasion of Good Friday made me to write this blog.

Well i cannot get the concept of this Public Holiday and will never in this life time. The whole concept of good in Friday has never made any sense to me. If the event of Crucifying Jesus had it to be of any good in History why are so many things around me bad. I am definitely a retard if this public holiday makes sense to others. On the given note of me being a retard, Good Friday in the year 2017 has news. I should keep this news as a reminder of hate around me. This reminder is a need of the hour as i have a good chance  to succumb to it given the way things are going.

One needs to be mentally prepared just like Jesus on the occasion of Good Friday. He knew his death was coming and he died on the cross for Blasphemy which was not per se and were mostly his views. Apart from his views he was basically a do gooder. A foolish wise complicated Jew trying to help people as i like to think of him. Human beings are Hypocrites and so was he. One should never think of any human being as good. Jesus was definitely not a good person and if nothing good has ever come from his death makes this public holiday strange. One needs to read through the lines to get the meaning of good in it.

On the news part which i need to keep in mind on the occasion of Good Friday/2017 is that a 25 year old  British Female got Lynched in Jerusalem. No one will dare calling it Good for her or for anybody around her. I am definitely not getting any good from it. For her it was Wrong place Wrong time and for many it will be the same thanks to the hate around us.

The whole concept of Hate evolves and takes shape in time. Over the many years hate has been evolving itself. If one does not believe in evolution fine but he/she should and must believe in the phenomenon of evolving hate. It has been getting stronger year after year. Good Friday for me just tells me about the hate that i am surrounded in. In order to live in this world full of hate one needs to hate to live. I feel given the circumstances one needs to do what needs to be done. Like it or not we all are in one big competition of Yo Mama in which you have to swear if you want to win.




Good Friday for me is just a gentle reminder saying WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/04/14/middleeast/jerusalem-woman-fatally-stabbed/index.html


Another reason for me to write this blog after seeing this movie. A complicated female living in a complicated world who loathes everything around her. I may be as messed up and complicated as her which might have made me to find common ground.


No comments:

Post a Comment