Tuesday 14 June 2016

Looking at the mirror, Virtue (Virchow) of Ignorance

I have been always told that change is one thing that is constant in life. It was no big deal for me whenever i used to think about change. Change can be in many different ways. If you really look at change it can be for the good or for bad. My existence in life can be defined by only one word "mundane". Getting up in the morning, looking at my face in the mirror, etc etc doing the regular chores and getting on with life each day at a time. I dont know how much of  a change do i observe on a daily basis. I feel nobody on earth really looks into it, measures the change he has seen in himself each day whether it be growth of hair, nails etc etc. Thinking about change the apple really does not fall far away from the tree, how much can i really change.

                 I can never change the biology associated which makes me who i am. I say to hell with change, just like Kanye West says in the song Power that I am a asshole and will always be one. It is not that people will start liking you more if you change, They for sure know that you are a asshole and it would be good to stay as a asshole. I feel assholes around you may like you more than ever because you have not bowed down to pressure. No matter how much ever i try things are not going to change. In the series House MD, there has always been reference to People cant change. I get what he is trying to say although change is inevitable. Like it or not i will end up seeing it. I feel that if behavior is really a problem then there are people to look into it.

         

 I have come across people who say i can see right through you, which puts enormous fear in me. I can notice my heart rate rising in leaps and bounds. I end up in word salad thinking about it bur then as time passes how much of a difference is it going to make. He/She has already made up their mind. I know one thing for sure that every man has reserved judgementsssssss for people around them. Trying to figure a person out is like opening a can of worms which is there is in the holiest of all. I have come across people who paraphrase things i say, in order to win a argument. Things told dont have the same meaning in different scenarios. Like it or not blood is going to spill yours and mine when things go out of control. How much control do i really have in life.

There are so many things that happen which really cant be explained, If a person likes to click so that
he can be heard there is something out there which can take care of the given situation aka the Trigger finger. How things are going to work against a person can never be explained. Crisis which we are in is for all. Things which i see on the surface does not bother me which can be garbage, dirt, antisocial behavior. As time passes and when it starts to establish its presence all i do is think about it. I call it the stagnation crisis. No body really looks at the surface, half the world is superficial. When superficial is replaced with deep then comes the problem. I can think of an example here, it can be a supremacist who thinks that he is better than all and when his presence is established with his multitudes of followers people start to think about him. As long as it in his deep subconscious which i and many have it in their own ways it is not a problem. Only when it rises from the deep subconscious to the surface there is always tension. In other ways i call it the Virchows triad in Pulmonary embolism which there is vascular stasis, endothelial damage and hypercoagulablity that bring about death if there is a massive pulmonary embolism. Things that are deep which end up in the surface always ends up in problem.

In other words i am in some kind of Virchow of Ignorance. Virchow of Ignorance is the only change i can think of in my own bubble. I for sure live in a bubble, aka Bubble effect.













     
                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment