Wednesday 15 June 2016

Conjugalring 2 - The movie


I know that i can talk on any topic without making any sense. I feel that i have some kind of gift of gab when it comes to talking crap. I dont think what people have to say because i really dont care. This  is how it has usually been on any given day. I need to pass time that is the primary objective. Speaking of passing time there is one place when i keep quiet which is usually while watching movies. This is one place where i try my level best to keep my ears open and get something to talk about. I have lost the count in terms of talking about movies, series, plays. I usually recall these movies in my own world of fantasy. At times i had the chance to even role play certain characters. I usually used to be the antagonist in all enactments. Living in the world of fantasy has its own benefits although yesterday after watching Conjuring 2 changed my attitude. I really dont know what to say,  left speechless not by the awe the movie has offer or sense of flight, fright that you get while watching a horror movie. It had everything beyond general apart from entertainment that the movie had to offer, People watch movies to loose themselves in fantasy.

                                                                             Conjuring 2 changed my pattern of thinking. I have heard of Amityille although not proven scientifically that something like evil exists, world goes about living their lives. Amityville is how the movie takes it start. I have luckily seen the movie Amityville Horror  featuring Ryan Reynolds. During the end of the movie he looses it after spending few days in a haunted house. Fine may be hysterical neurosis or any other kind of explanation is what i get  as a take home message. People loose it at times, using my rationality watching Conjuring 2 was nothing else than entertainment. Alas comes the moment, i usually never wait to watch the credits at the end of the movie. I liked few songs played in the movie so i waited standing in the theater all alone with no one in it. They were showing real people who were played by characters. I really never thought about it till they say at the end of all the credits that this  movie is based on actual true events. These actual true events have taken place in Enfield, England. I lost it for a while as i was alone reading that in a big dark room. I think this can be one of the attributed reasons when it comes to people loosing it. After coming out i realized that they should have told it right at the beginning of the movie which should have made it more interesting.

                                                         I know in real life there are things that you cant stomach and that i mean is literally and scientifically which is otherwise Hypertrophic pyloric stenosis. In this pathology a child cant take in food at 4-6 weeks of age. He/She usually presents with vomiting after feeding. The same thing applies when you watch movies based on things that you have not seen in real life, There is even a expression that says "I dont have the stomach for your nonsense". I have been on the receiving end countless number of times, so i know it. I usually show a lot of interest and make up my own stories when the topic of Paranormal activity comes up. Yesterdays experience  has left some kind of impression on me. I know that pain has a pathway and scientific reasons that a person he/she experiences pain. I have heard about psychological and physical pain. Pain in the body can be quantified. If this is for real i will be left speechless. I will run short of words as i am for sure will be in a dark corner not knowing what the hell is going on, The antagonist in this movie is BAAL. This character has been even referred to in the Bible. BAAL is present both in the Old testament (Numbers etc etc) and New testament, If he is their in real life as the antagonist, it is time that i better keep quiet and not indulge/engage in the genre of Horror. Rest of it i guess will be fine but not horror. My take home message was SILENCE IS GOLDEN when it comes to the genre of Horror. If he is really out their and he/she needs to be punished he may then come to give you  a conjugal visit.and take you for a ride. I should practice this but then old habits die hard but i am a creature of habit.



No comments:

Post a Comment