Tuesday 10 September 2024

World Suicide Prevention Day

 

                                                                  Before This Day Finishes

                                   I Would Like To Remind Myself That I Was Highly Suicidal

                                          I Had All Kind Of Weird Magical Ideas In My Head 

                                             I AM GLAD I DID NO GO THROUGH IT 

                                                       This Cannot Be Everybodys Story

                   If  the same thing that has happened to me happens to some one like me

                                               IT IS A HEAD SHOT WHICH WONT MISS 




This Is How I Saved Myself So Far 

Have Gained Insight 

Just Gain Insight And Stay Alive





Snapshot 












No comments:

Post a Comment